SEN CAG Leads:
- Co-Chair Louise Allen, Lecturer in Orthoptics at the University of Liverpool
- There is currently a vacant position as co-chair.
Mission statement for the group:
- to promote the role of evidence-based assessment and treatment of visual problems in children and adults with special educational needs.
- to encourage best practise, high quality research and audit and to develop and support collaboration between Orthoptists in the UK and Ireland,
- to encourage the development and sharing of resources and guidelines on children and adults with visual impairment and special educational needs.