Learning Resources and Training
Heath Education England e-Learning for Healthcare
HEE e-LfH have produced a programme to help the health and care workforce respond to coronavirus, which can be accessed here.
More content will be added in the coming days and weeks but content now available includes:
- Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government, WHO and BMJ
- Public Health England – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Resources for Staﬀ Working in Critical Care Setting
- Resources for Staff Working in Acute Hospital Setting
- Resources for Staff Working in Primary Care and Community Setting
- Resources for Return to Work Healthcare Staff
- Resources for Pharmacy Staff
- End of Life Care COVID-19
- Wellbeing for Staff
This has now been expanded to include specific resources for AHPs – you can read more about them here.
NHS Education for Scotland
NES have a range of educational and induction resources for all health and social care staff deployed or redeployed to support services, available here.
Again, this is in development but include:
- Assessment and care of people with COVID-19
- Protecting yourself ans your workplace environment
- Psychosocial mental health and wellbeing support for staff
- Practice in the community setting
It also includes a specific learning site for AHPs.
Webinars and Events
Dear colleague Covid-19 has touched almost every aspect of our lives in the last few months and has put [...]
This webinar will be hosted on Microsoft Teams as a live event and can be accessed using the following [...]
NHS England and NHS Improvement, in partnership with the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, will be delivering a webinar on [...]