BIOS respond on behalf or our members on a wide range of consultations from organisations across the UK, to ensure that we have a voice on matters of importance to the orthoptic profession.
Consultations may be written by members of our Board of Trustees or Council of Experts, by Clinical Advisory Groups, by our Policy Officer or by individual members with a particular expertise. However, we are always looking for members to feed into this process to ensure that our responses are member-led and reflect the views of the profession as a whole.
- 21/11/2019 – CCEHC: Community Eye Services Framework
For any further information, to notify us of a policy consultation you think we’ve missed or to provide any comments on a consultation, please email email@example.com.
Recent Consultation Responses
- 14/10/2019 – DHSC: Advancing out health: prevention in the 2020s (Consultation page)
- 31/08/2019 – Department of Health Northern Ireland: Reshaping Stroke Care Consultation – Saving Lives, Reducing Disability (Consultation page)
- 28/06/2019 – UK National Screening Committee: Screening for vision defects in children (UK NSC Recommendation Page)
- 25/04/2019 – NHS England: Implementing the NHS Long Term Plan – Proposals for possible changes to legislation (Consultation Pages)
- 13/02/2019 – NICE: Stroke Rehabilitation in Adults (2013) Guideline CG162 (Guideline pages) (Consultation document)
- 13/12/2018 – HCPC: Consultation on HCPC registration fees (Consultation page)