Public Health Lead – PAID ROLE
This is a seconded role and would be suitable for someone who is keen to progress their career in the public health area. This role leads on the BIOS public health strategy, provides a national voice for the AHP PH strategy (UK wide) and inequalities in health care work. The BIOS PH lead has led on the FOI for the VS provision across England and works with all Clinical Advisory groups and leads the BIOS PH champions network. This secondment is for 1 day per week.
The successful candidate will receive a full handover from the current post holder and have the opportunity to have access to a funded place on the professional associations Future Leaders course which is currently run by the BDA.
Please note this role is for a term of 3 years which would start at the AGM in 2021.
The Job Description and Person Specification for this role can be downloaded here.
For further information please contact:
Dr Jigs Mehta – Current BIOS Public Health Lead – firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Dowdney – BIOS Vice Chair – email@example.com
Veronica Greenwood – Chair of BIOS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a CV and a supporting statement demonstrating evidence of the requirement of the role.
- Provide a supporting statement from your Manager.
- Send applications to email@example.com and type the role applied for in the email header.
- This role is non-voting and therefore we may be able to consider a role share.
- This is a seconded paid role – These costs will be paid at the current pay grade via invoice from the employing organisation OR by direct invoice if an applicant is part time and wishes to do this role on one of their non working days.
Deadline: Sunday 28th February 2021