There are still some places available for delegates who wish to attend the Autumn/Winter 2021 OPT Training The Trainers programme:
The following dates have some availability:
OPT TTT – Thursday 16 September 2021 (online, full day)
OPT TTT – Monday 27 September 2021 (online, full day)
OPT TTT – Monday 11 October 2021 (online, full day)
OPT TTT – Thursday 4 November 2021 (online, full day)
OPT TTT – Thursday 9 December 2021 (online, full day)
There is no charge for the course, but capacity is limited to 18 delegates, and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
These courses are suitable for Ophthalmologists, Orthoptists, Optometrists and Ophthalmic Nurses who are experienced in education and would like to implement the OPT programme in their unit or region.
After further training, delegates from this course will be expected to:
- Roll out OPT Training Programmes in their departments
- Contribute to leading the provision of OPT Training in their regions
- Attend further OPT TTT or RCOphth TTT Courses to develop as Facilitators and Faculty
- Cascade Supervisor TTT Training locally
- Support the delivery of Advanced TTT Programmes nationally
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to book a place.