BIOS vision screening CAG meeting
April 24| £45 – £75
We hope this will be an interesting, informative day, with plenty of opportunity for lively discussion and mutual support, to enable BIOS to work towards our goal of nationwide, standardised vision screening for 4-5 year olds.
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day; including tea and coffee breaks (with muffins, snacks and home baked cookies!) and a delicious hot buffet lunch.
Provisional agenda Items include – Final Agenda to be published soon
- Training of vision screeners – new e-learning package
- Experience of changing from an orthoptic delivered to orthoptic led service
- What to do when things go wrong
- GDPR update
- Recent research in vision screening
- PHE Vision screening Standards
- Survey of vision screening provision