On Wednesday 14 October, BIOS will be joining with other professional bodies to celebrate Allied Health Professions’ (AHPs) Day 2020.
AHPs day is a grass roots opportunity for AHPs to come together and celebrate being part of the AHP family. It is always a hugely popular event across social media and this year is set to be no different.
- Find out what’s happening in your area on the AHPs Day map, here.
- If you’re looking to get involved, you can download a whole load of resources here, and from NES here.
- Take part in the AHPs Day Video Challenge here.
- In Northern Ireland, AHPFNI are hosting a webinar celebrating AHPs. Details here.
- The AHP Leadership team for England is hosting a webinar with Suzanne Rastrick, Chief AHP Officer for England, and Pete Thomond, Chief Executive of Clever Together. Details available here.
- The very first All Wales AHP Festival of Innovation gets underway on the 14th. Details here.
- The AHPs Compendium is published on the AHPFS website on the day, featuring impact stories from AHPs in Scotland, including two from Orthoptist Sophie Tsang. Details here.
AHPs will be sharing stories and swapping tales on social media, using #AHPsDay on twitter. Please do get in touch with us by including @FollowBIOS in your posts.