Challenge: To make a very short video (around 40 seconds) related, in some way to your profession.
Aims: The aim of this challenge is to add a fun and creative twist to positively promote all the different allied health professions. It will be interesting to see what ideas come out of only being able to use 40 seconds and it will be a great place for us all to share the rich & extremely varied experiences, roles & views we all have. 40 seconds will certainly be a challenge and it will mean you have to really think about the point/s you want to get across.
Just a couple of rules and points to consider…
- No swearing or abusive/discriminatory content (I’m sure this doesn’t really need to be said anyway)
- No advertising – although I’m very happy to put links to your social media accounts and blogs.
- You can get as creative as you like and in fact, I whole heartedly encourage it! You can present it in any way you want, you can be standing, sitting, walking along… or, you might not want to be in front of the camera at all and have another scene/idea. It could be drawings, animation….singing, dancing.. It could be on any topic you feel you want others to know about….
- A thought about your role What your role is (or isn’t!) An experience you’ve had/ are having as a student Being an student Being an educator The possibilities are endless!
- There is no limit to the number of videos you want to submit to me.
Have fun with it and let me know if you have any questions. I will be posting them on the Twitter OT Expert account and other OT Expert social media accounts, always crediting the person who submitted each video.
Thanks so much for being interested and please pass on this information to anyone who you think might be interested. If you could get any videos to me by 8th October, that would be great 🙂